Open Possitions (Updated Jan 29th, 2020)
- • Preparation of payroll thru payroll system ensuring timely & accurate submissions.
- • Maintain benefits(medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, Aflac).
- • Assist in maintaining employee files.
- • Minimum requirements – Associate Degree in Business preferred with at least 2 years of experience in Payroll processing.
Download Payroll/Benefit Coordinator Application
- • A minimum of 2 years of experience in performing administrative assistant duties and multi-line phone system for a mid to large size company.
- • Answer and direct incoming calls; greet all guests. Prepare & coordinate incoming/outgoing deliveries for Fed-Ex, UPS, etc. Purchase office supplies. Maintain phone directory.
- • Responsible for publishing monthly newsletter. Maintain current file for Certificate of Insurance.
Download Administrative Assistan Application