Open Position – Controller
Come join a winning team in the OCTG industry! Prominent organization seeks experienced Controller to oversee financial related aspects of the organization.
• 5+ years of experience in Financial Management
• Experience with a fast-paced, multi-company environment
• Expert efficiency in MS Excel
• College Degree in a related field: Accounting, Business Management
• Computer literate in MS Office and other software; comfortable in learning various technology platforms or paperless systems.
• Accountable for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, and annual audits and annual budgets.
• Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
• Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
• Provides a system to maintain financial records in compliance with all federal, state, local and professional requirements
• Ensure that payables are paid in a timely manner
• Ensure that sales are invoiced and receivables collected promptly
• Provide for a system of management reports and financial analysis as needed
• Accuracy of management inventory reports
• Ensure that key balance sheet account reconciliations are completed timely
• Maintain the chart of accounts
If interested and meet the qualifications, forward your resume to: email@example.com.